We are delighted to introduce our remote assistance service. It gives you the opportunity to receive one2one technical support without the presence of a technician at your premises. The service is 100% secure and controlled by the customer.
Who can use the remote assistance service?
Virtually any person, using Windows based computer, which is connected to the Internet.
What are the advantages?
* You do not have to leave the comfort of your seat while the computer repair is performed.
* Advanced booking is NOT necessary – the computer repair service is delivered within 30 minutes of receiving your call on 647-951-7236.
* We know that you work till late – and so do we! Remote assistance is available on bank holidays and after office hours!
* No waiting time for a computer repair technician to come over.
* The price you pay is lower than the price of a regular onsite visit.
* Payments are processed through our website payment system and secured by PayPal. We accept all major credit and debit cards.
How does it work and is it safe?
We use 100% secure remote assistance software. After you call us, the support technician will give you an internet address, which you type in Internet Explorer or any other browser you may use and start our remote assistance client program. No software is being installed on your computer – the client program runs directly from our server. Then we give you a 5 digit code, which you enter in the dialog window. The control panel that will appear on your right is your insurance against unauthorized entry – you can end the session at any point by just pressing a button. In this manner you are in full control of the operation during the entire remote assistance session. A new session cannot be started without you starting the client program and entering the code, provided by us. After ending a session, there will be no sign of our presence left on your computer.
Basically, 80% of the software problems can be resolved remotely:
* Installation of newly purchased software
* Post-installation troubleshooting and configuration
* System cleanup and optimization
* E-mail troubleshooting and configuration
* Firewall configuration
* Security permissions – local and network
* Diagnostics, and in some cases – virus removal and spyware removal
* Help with various office application
* Dealing with corrupt software installations
* Backup configuration and performance
* One2one computer literacy tuition
**Please note: Internet connectivity problems, as well as router/ADSL modem troubleshooting or any sort of hardware problems CANNOT be resolved remotely. For those cases, call 647-951-7236 to book an onsite visit.
If you need computer repair, OA3Media can help! Call us for details.